UTeM is determined to lead and contribute to the wellbeing of the country and the world by:
- Promoting knowledge through innovative teaching & learning, research and technical scholarship;
- Developing professional leaders with impeccable moral values;
- Generating sustainable development through smart partnership with the community and industry.
GENERAL EDUCATIONAL GOALS
- To conduct academic and professional programmes based on relevant needs of the industries.
- To produce graduates with relevant knowledge, technical competency, soft skills, social responsibility and accountability.
- To cultivate scientific method, critical thinking, creative and innovative problem solving and autonomy in decision making amongst graduates.
- To foster development and innovation activities in collaboration with industries for the prosperity of the Nation.
- To equip graduates with leadership and teamwork skills as well as develop communication and life-long learning skills.
- To develop technopreneurship and managerial skills amongst graduates.
- To instill an appreciation of the arts and cultural values and awareness of healthy life styles amongst graduates.